Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life goes on...

Some people have asked if I am going to continue with my blog...I will everyone now and again but I don't know that you will find everyday life very exciting to read about! I doubt you want to read about the fact that Rebecca & Josh went to school (and of course did 'nothing') or that Lionel went to work (that is spoken in faith as he doesn't have a job yet) and the fact that I did 2 loads of washing, luxed the floor and cleaned the toilet isn't that exciting!

Of course we are loving being in a house where we can spread out - the kids have their own bedrooms and they are enjoying having some of their own stuff around. Josh has lego all over his floor and Rebecca... (well it is hard to see her floor).
Josh is playing cricket for the local Springston team and is loving that - he won 'Fielder of the Day' last week and he & Lionel often go down to the domain for some practice at the cricket nets in the evenings. Josh is off to the Zone Sports today - he got through for shot put, 100metres and is in the relay team.
Rebecca has decided not to swim this term but is keen to play water polo next year. She is staying at a friend's place on Saturday night and going to the local fire works display. There are always girls on the phone, on the computer or at the door wanting to talk to her so my very social daughter is settling in well!

The washing machine has just beeped at me so I must go and hang out my first load of the day in the glorious Canterbury sunshine!

No comments: